WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

2024.0612.0008...






13 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

I really like these plump springs!

Big Dude said...

Gotta love hard dicks.

Mistress Maddie said...

These gif got me raging hard!!!! The first reminds me of being in my car once in a parking lot. A guy was cruising me, so I put the seat back and let my cock flip out for him to view it. Good times.

uptonking said...

Love a big reveal... and a big bounce!

whkattk said...

Ah, I remember those days of my youth....

JiEL said...

The last one is from the DVD movie from Falcon called «Cross Country 2». On the left very sexy blond Lane Fuller with well endowned Brad Patton.

This whole scene is very arousing.

I have bought this DVD many many ears ago.

Cdadbr said...

The wonderment of testing another guy's hard cock to see "how it bonces" like that. Endless fun! Usually leads to other fun, too.

Zimbo said...

BOING! I love it.

Thanks Rick!

--Jimbo

Allan said...

Such wonderful hard cocks

Anonymous said...

Muy, muy caliente

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.

Michehot said...

WOW!!!!

Bobby b said...

My Desire ❤️