WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

2024.0611.0002...

Sean Weisgerber




3 comments:

whkattk said...

That's kind of wild....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I had my eyes checked about 2 years ago. The optometrists showed be a photo of red and green dots. He asked me to tell him what #'s I saw in the pic. " I said #'s I don't see ANY #'s, I see a bunch of green and red dots!!" Long story short I was diagnosed with being color blind. But honestly when I come to a set of traffic lights, I see red, green and yellow. So as long as I can notice that I'm satisfied.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Noticing traffic lights is a very good thing!