WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 10, 2024

2024.0610.0006...






3 comments:

Milleson said...

Umm Ricko, did we visit the museum this weekend? Just wondering LOL!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Haha.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, now this is manly art to me:):)

#1) OH yes, a bicep is definitely a sign of masculine physical strength.
#2) Sleeping Beauties!!
#3) That look would get me in your bed, faster than you can say "Johnny be Good"!!
#4) OH, would I have you pushing your ass in my face if I got my tongue in that BEATIFUL MASUCULINE HAIRY ass crack. I try not to be so vulgar with the artsy pics, but, well I have no excuse my mind does the talking.
Last pic) WHERE CAN I BUY A PRINT OF THIS?????? OMG it's beautiful!!

EXCELLENT JOB RICK!!