WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Saturday Movies...




6 comments:

Ed Schlee said...

The first one a very happy puppy ad the other two very interesting!

JiEL said...

I remember having A gyroscope like the last one and being amazed by its hability to mainain its position.
Those specificities are used in many machines like boats, buiding, planes and even spaceships.

Anonymous said...

-happy puppy loves to dance :)
-hat-maker is a great haberdasher.
-gyroscopes, important in many applications, on ocealiners not so much.
In the 1930s, the Italian liner Conte de Savoia was equipped with Sperry gyrostabilizers. The results were the ship held even and steady in very rough Atlantic seas, but the gyrostabilizers caused the ship to have no give and be slammed by waves with greater force causing portholes to break and inundating passenger cabins with sea water :( Today shops use stabilizer fins with better results.:) -Rj

SickoRicko said...

Rj - What neat information!

Xersex said...

#1 so happy is this pet!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Too darn cute!! I love it.

#2) Now, I would love him fit me for a Cowboy hat:) I enjoyed watching this.

#3) Cool!!