WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

2024.0528.0005...






3 comments:

Xersex said...

an huge dick feast!

uptonking said...

Some fine examples of vintage gay illustrations. Hot stuff.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Loving these big boy "illustrations" Rick!!

#1) Makes my mouth water for some "tube steak" and a couple of fat "meatballs"!!

#2) OH my, I'd like to have gone to this "Greese and Grab" event. MY my, the events sound right up my alley. LMAO "He's a pussy in heat" "usually on knees in locker room" "sucking sweaty cocks". I'm sure the prices have gone up, but I'd pay the fee:) Oh my, I'm getting a boner. Love to be the dude ready to grab those fat balls. Now I'm going to get my "cheaters" out and read some more of the events.

#3) Maybe celebrating a battle.

4,5) Men know what men like:)