WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

2024.0522.0005...








7 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

I like rimming !!

Mistress Maddie said...

That third to last gif......i love pulling a guys dick back like that. Lick the length...before eating out. Tricks seem to like that.

ChrisA said...

A compilation of rimming gifs - I love it!

Bobby b said...

Rump Day💘MurthaFuckin Hump Day

JiEL said...

No.3 in Doggy Boys is known as «Zoom».
I have for many years a full folder of his nice photoshoots.

Xersex said...

an ass & rimming feast!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Last three) Once a curious straight dude has this done to him, he will be back for another and another and another "butt munch"!! Trust me!! They just Don't get this royal treatment at home!!