WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 19, 2024

2024.0519.0008...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Wow, I don't know how my mind works sometimes, can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but seeing this pic, a song comes to mind that I haven't heard in years. Paul McCartney's song "Listen what the man says". There is a line in the song "soldier boy kisses girl", well in this case is "soldier boy kisses boy"!! Love is love:)

#2) Always learned if a man or women puts their hand in your back pocket, there saying he or she is mine and we are in LOVE!!!!

#3,4,5) Man, these affection pics are turning me on:)

Last pic) Loving this pic

Great job Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you very much.

Xersex said...

love so much your affection pics

uptonking said...

Two are always so much more fun than one.