WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 08, 2024

2024.0508.0004...








5 comments:

Big Dude said...

I gotta watch that I don't shoot sploot on my tablet. Thanks, Rick!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1,2) I love the looks and TASTE of pre!!

3rd from last) Oh yeah, you lick, kiss or rub a dude's nuts, he will jerk his ball juice right out of him.

Man, one way or the other we have to "get it out of our systems"!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to the last drop!

uptonking said...

Let the world bank fall apart... we gays will always have our money shots.

Xersex said...

thanks for all that cum