WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 05, 2024

2024.0505.0008...








6 comments:

Zimbo said...

Affection Sundays, my favorite.

This is Jimbo, BtW. I've got this ongoing ordeal happening with Blogger/Firefox where, for no apparent reason, it will suddenly block me from a site I've been visiting with no problem for years claiming "Not Secure" and I've never been able to find the mechanism to turn it off (or even down). So I flip over to Safari in those cases which, so far, works out okay, but Safari recognizes me as "Zimbo" rather than "Jimbo" and I'm afraid that, if I rock the boat, it'll start locking me out here too. So, as long as I'm on Safari, I'll be Zimbo, the Hunk Hunter. 8D

Carry on...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, we have some horny male species today!!

Heck the animals are at it in the bathrooms, saunas, living room, and bedrooms. Hot diggity dog, the testosterone scent is driving me mad.

Loving this wild "affection" posting Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I have wondered if that was you behind the new moniker. I've had similar problems and switching browsers fixed it. Frustrating.

Scott - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

stache said...

Finally saw one of my old tricks on your blog. I wondered how long it would take for this to happen -

SickoRicko said...

Stache - All things come to he who waits.

Xersex said...

for me, affection is always welcome.