WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 05, 2024

2024.0505.0005...







6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Well, Rick, you've covered (or UNcovered!) all bases this morning...love, blowjobs, fucking and jerking dick. One of your better posts, IMHO.

Anonymous said...

Mayo. Mes de la masturbación 😂🍌

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Thank you.

Mistress Maddie said...

Ok. Those gifs got me hard today. Especially that first one. I could get on my knees and he could shower me with his nectar.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh yeah, we all know how to do it.!! Jerk it, tug it, snap it, frottage, pull it, choke it!!!

#5) LMAO, he needed that coffee break!!!

Last one) I love giving a nice firm HJ to a THICK cock.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.