WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 01, 2024

2024.0501.0007...







13 comments:

hsgisme said...

Probably a good thing that I can't self suck, or I'd never get anything done...

Milleson said...

Re the new header pic: Nude pushups in the kitchen. Love it.

First 4 pics - Blackey Madison, does a lot of his vids in public, hands-free cumming while riding a bike, self-sucking in a park, etc. I guess if you've got it, flaunt it.

Cdadbr said...

Having that first series, seeing it first thing in the morning, is ONE way to start the day! THANKS!

ChrisA said...

Ah! Selfie City!
If all guys could do this, then I think war would
vanish from human history!

whkattk said...

Ahhhh....what memories.

Anonymous said...

@ChrisA, and so would humans. Think about it.

Mistress Maddie said...

I miss those days. I could suck my own cock for about two years...and then never limber enough ever again. It's hot watching guys suck their own dick.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

First of all Rick, beautiful new cover sheet. I'm starting to sing "Moon River" right now.

Oh I'm so with hsgisme @ 2:34 AM!! Oh and I certainly wouldn't have to ask myself "Do you spit or swallow?

Mistress Maddie, I envy you so much!! Did you swallow in those two years!! LMAO!!!

Great job Rick!!

stache said...

Lucky guys. I had one contortionist trick that could fuck and blow mw at the same time -

Anonymous said...

They know how to suck a dick!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

they're so skilled, but I prefer being blowjobbed

Michehot said...

WOW!!!! Hot!