WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 01, 2024

2024.0501.0005...

Austin Wolf & Nicco Sky












6 comments:

Big Dude said...

This is hot! Scuse me while I unload some male tension.

Mistress Maddie said...

If anyone is up for trying the first two positions look me up. I've been dying too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

"69" is one of my favorites all time sexual act!!

Anonymous said...

Austin Wolf and Nicco Sky if you need their names.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:25pm - Thank you! I knew Nicco but not the other guy.

Xersex said...

#1 a true 69