WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 01, 2024

2024.0501.0003...






6 comments:

whkattk said...

Don't you just love the origin of words?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I do.

Anonymous said...

The coalition of conservative Evangelicals, Mormons and Catholics will ultimately fail given their derision of for each others religious dogmas and prejudices. Wait until they start telling each other how to pray and worship, let alone the beliefs of everyone else. Religious civil war anyone ? - Rj

SickoRicko said...

Rj - It's not out of the realm of possibilities.

Xersex said...

#1 exactly the opposite of Jehovah's Witnesses

Xersex said...

#1 exactly the opposite of Jehovah's Witnesses