WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wednesday GIFs...



6 comments:

RBrysco said...

Wow!

I haven't thought about Chet from "Weird Science" in years... the 80's were the apex of my teenage years, and the moves of John Hughes our national anthem and go-to entertainment for the angst, sexual frustration and rebellious protesting voice of the masses for people my age.

Thanks for the great memory, Rick!
RBS

Cdadbr said...

Is that an elderly USRoyal "Nauga" in that first image? As in the mascot for "Naugahyde vinyl upholstery"?

whkattk said...

@ RBS - Ohhhhhhh. Damn, I thought was Thing 45. 😉🤣

SickoRicko said...

RBS - You're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Se parece a Margotith, la montaña de basura de Fragell rock

Don said...

Chet? I believe that is Trump.