WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tuesday GIFs...




7 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 Venice?

Mistress Maddie said...

The first one! Looks like the end of one of the drag shows I was in.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Of course it does, that's from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes."

Oh, I could use that breathing one right now. Sometimes, life just sucks right out loud.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) For just one night, I would love to walk into a men's bar looking and acting like Marilyn Monroe!! All that beefcake:):) Oh my I better do what #3 is telling me to do, right now.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Looks like it could be.

uptonking said...

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? Well, I am a gentleman and I prefer bald men! YES. They tend to be a bit more energetic with a side of anger - and I really enjoy it when they take out that frustration on me.

Anonymous said...

I prefer bald men with very hairy thick thighs. Best combo in town.