WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday Movies...




This is fabulous!

9 comments:

Infidel753 said...

I don't get the point of the last one. Who are those people and what was the occasion?

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - I don't know the occasion, but the woman with the long blonde hair is Lady Gaga. The other woman is telling her she's gonna burn in hell. Lady Gaga shut her up by giving her a big ol' kiss.

Milleson said...

I do luvs me some GAGA pushback! I hope she pulled one from the fable book and told her, "Judge not lest ye be judged"(actually one of the better tenets by which I choose to live) or "Stop being such an ass-wipe! Love yourself and then you can love others." And then that push. Point made. Brava, GAGA!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) Was that a missile? Oh, and not talking the nice kind either.

#3) Rick and Milleson love your explanations. GAGA did indeed seem to put her in her place for a few seconds anyways.

Anonymous said...

Great Gaga

SickoRicko said...

Scott - #2 is a blade of a wind turbine. Big, ain't they?

VoenixRising said...

How does #1 even HAPPEN!? Was the car DROPPED on the pole?

SickoRicko said...

Mark - I wondered about that one, too. After studying it a few times I noticed part of the pole under the car. It must have hit so hard that it knocked the bottom chunk away and the rest of the pole dropped into the windshield.

Xersex said...

#1 & #2 can't believe they're true