WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

2024.0430.0008...

I just read a silly slideshow about which things will become useless in the event of a nuclear apocalypse. The pizza cutter - because there will be no pizza shops anymore...


Oh, the horror!!

4 comments:

uptonking said...

What if I make pizza at home? Oh, what? No home? Huh.... oh... I GET IT!

whkattk said...

As I tell those I know living here: In case of nuclear attack, run toward the blast - it'll be easier.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely.

Zimbo said...

In New York, that truly defines the End of Civilization as we know it. 8D