WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

2024.0428.0002...




5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The first one...if only that would be true. I never saw anything like it.

Dunegay said...

People unfortunately have short memories.

Big Dude said...

I am afraid we're doomed, guys. And we know what the Nazis did to homosexuals.

Milleson said...

I saw a meme recently on one of the blogs that made me chuckle:

I wish people would stop comparing Donald Trump to Hitler. At least Hitler knew when to kill himself.

JiEL said...

@Milleson,
Sorry to say that even if this 45 unhuman is flying a Boeing, did catch the COVID virus, is eating fast food etc... etc... NOTHING seems to be able to take this fat conman into the grave.
There are some silver bullets waiting for it but in USA they perfer killing good people and good Presidents.