WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 26, 2024

2024.0426.0004...






6 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 so sweet!

Big Dude said...

The last two are my favourites. Where is that statue with the hard cock?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Now this artist knows how to draw a pic!! Men are hairy, many men don't' have six pack abs!! Loving this drawing.

#4) Mother Nature gave some men more hair than other:)

Last one) This soldier is ready for battle.

Nice job Rick!!

Milleson said...

Congrats to the second guy for attempting that tree stump. Talk about your size queens...LOL

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Sorry, I have no idea.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.