WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

2024.0420.0002...




5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Just gotta laugh.

Cdadbr said...

^^^^ Yep, he does have a pretty LITTLE mouth on him! The similarity to the last gif is extremely similar (other than the lips).

Anonymous said...

And shit comes out of both of them ! :)
-Rj

jer said...

I always talked about the noise that came out of that butt hole on his face.

JiEL said...

No.1 is just how I see those dummies when they are in their rallies juwt swallowing all the shit that their guru is spreading over their heads.
OOPS! Sorry, they have heads but no brains or brain washed.