WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 19, 2024

2024.0419.0001...



5 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 so honest
#2 made me smile

Big Dude said...

Nailed it!

JiEL said...

From outside USA, your politic system is like a Mary Go Round in a circus where all those horses are not going anywhere and chasing ther tails..

There is also that huge elephant who is crushing anything that is in front of him no matter what and no one can stop him.

whkattk said...

Twittler is too much of a coward to do that.....

Boy, do I hope he gets nailed on Tuesday. I know he won't, but it sure would be nice if the judge tossed him in jail - 1 day for each time he defied the gag order.

JiEL said...

@whkattk,
Your wish will never happen as the Justice system in USA is afraid of this whinning baby fat guy.
He is acting like a Godfather of the mafia and is threatening everyone.
My God how come everyone is afraid of him and mostly those coward sheep of the GOP which should change their name to TOP Trump Orgy Party..