WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

2024.0418.0002...




5 comments:

whkattk said...

The Northern Lights are spectacular!

Ed Schlee said...

Used to watch them when I was stationed in Maine in the service!

Mistress Maddie said...

I never tire of seeing these amazing light shows. I hope one day to go see them in person.

uptonking said...

That last one hardly seems possible. Just amazing.

Anonymous said...

Vakker Aurora Borealis -
Atmosfaeren gave/ gift of the atmosphere :)
*OsloSson