WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 13, 2024

2024.0413.0006...


A couple of days ago I posted this image and a commenter, Coquin Belgium, said that he would draw it. Below is the result of his work. He has a blog called Male to male sex and it's worth a look. He's posted more of his drawings there.

11 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Thank you Ricky !!!

Big Dude said...

Very well done!

Coquin Belgium said...

Thanks big Dude ! ;-)

Pi said...

Habrรก que echarla un vistazo ๐Ÿ‘

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh indeed, very nice job, I do love this drawing. Count me in, I will definitely check out your blog, Conquin Belguim.

Anonymous said...

Artista ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mistress Maddie said...

That is quite good!!!!! I wouldn't mind him doing a nude sketch of me.

Coquin Belgium said...

Mistress Maddie,
I've done this before for friends. I just need a good photo of you. I NEVER share private photos. It's up to you to know how to send me the photo... You can put your email address in a message, I will receive the notifications and then delete your message.

Anonymous said...

Very good

Jimbo said...

Beautiful!

Xersex said...

Bravo! bien fait! well done!