WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 12, 2024

2024.0412.0006...

Justin Leonard





11 comments:

Xersex said...

so cute guy!

Coquin Belgium said...

Did you receive my email?

Mistress Maddie said...

This guy gave me a raging hard on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JiEL said...

Mostm of us would love to meet him for sure BUT he is too nice looking to be interested by us, ugly old men.

Have to be objective here.

Nice meat and pixels for sure.

VoenixRising said...

Ooh! He's pretty!

VoenixRising said...

@JIEL you never know! A lot of these boys have Daddy issues! 😈

SickoRicko said...

Coquin - Yes.

JiEL said...

@VoenixRising,

I know it for sure as I just last evening went to visit a cute little 5f 6 i 43yo Morrocan who just re connected with me after 5 years to see me again.
He always liked me and my hairless soft skin and my soft ass too..

So one thing leading to another we had to most tender and nice sex.
It's been years with the pandemic not helping to be able to meet a man.

Never know how things can happen after all.

Now I hope to see him again but he works on computers with big data systems like in hospital. I'm a retired teacher and have all my time and can accomodate for him anytime.

uptonking said...

Sigh. I would love to do his laundry. Sigh.

Jimbo said...

Model's name: Justin Leonard.

Pretty, huh?

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thank YOU for his name!