WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 12, 2024

2024.0412.0002...


(I tried this many times. Believe me, it doesn't work.)



7 comments:

Xersex said...

last one: so true!

Rad said...

How does that saying go? "I want to live my life so that the on day I die, the last check I wrote will bounce."

Milleson said...

@Rad - I had not heard that saying before and it's a good one. Putting the money issue aside, I personally am living my life so that on the day I die, not one person will cry for me, regret the times we didn't share or hope to see me in some afterlife, because we will have had the best damned times together; laughing, loving, drinking and debauching in the here and now. That's all there is, there ain't no more!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Well said!

JiEL said...

The last one looks like what my financial adviser and friend of mine told me back in 2001.
He said to me that as an artist my legacvy will remain long after my death as I did so many artworks that I'll be remembered by many. Not forgetting my 3 children and now my 12yo grand son.
He was sad that even if he worked hard in his field of competency, this will not survive when he will be gone. He envy me for it.

uptonking said...

So, I have been working on that third one. My new mantra? Whenever I start spiraling, lost in a bad moment from the the past - the moment I realize it, I simply say "Shut The Door." And I keep saying it to myself until I move on to something in the present, something to do with the day ahead, something I can actually work on and influence regarding the eventual outcome. It works. And I find I am much less irritable. Much less angry. Much more at peace. Much happier in general.

SickoRicko said...

Upton - We all need that skill.