WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

2024.0409.0006...

Francesc Gascó







10 comments:

Xersex said...

what sexy guy!

uptonking said...

He could Wooly Bully me any old time! Woof.

Coquin Belgium said...

I love hairy men and this one is very much to my taste!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I think I'm in love/lust, I don't care what we call it, but I got it. Since I'm a boxer boy, I'm love the pics #4.5) of him. What a handsome otter.

Thanks Rick!!

Ramón said...

Thanks so much for finding this series of photos! I've yet to learn his name, but I watch him daily on YouTube. He is Spanish; highly intelligent and is a narrator/presenter on a paleontology & archeology program that is highly informative.

SickoRicko said...

Ramón - Gorgeous AND smart!

Anonymous said...

Buuffff, que bello es

Anonymous said...

I can't stop myself from coming back and looking at this dude. I'm definitely not going to get all my work done this evening.

Anonymous said...

Francesc Gascó if you need his name. He has a youtube channel about paleontology.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:42pm - Thanks for his name!