WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

2024.0409.0001...



3 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 it'd be enough this!

whkattk said...

Yes, but here in the US, where we escaped the horrible taxes and ****religion**** would prefer to solve the problem with prayers.
...huh...

Jerry said...

The fact that we have the second amendment is the excuse they all use. However, although the second amendment is short it says a lot more than just the last four words which is what the gun nuts refer to. I would like some scholar to read it and analyze it, and give their interpretation to the public.