WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 07, 2024

2024.0407.0007...








6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Sucking peter is my favourite thing to do. Ever notice, though, that a lot of blowjob shots show the sucker with just the suckee's cock head in his mouth? I wonder why.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I have no idea.

uptonking said...

I call this feeding the animals.

Jimbo said...

Tenderness followed by cocksucking. THAT is how you kick off a Sunday, IMHO!

Thanks Rick!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I have made an observation and just wanted to know if anyone has heard the same thing. I mean no disrespect.

I have heard straight friends personally tell me that some don't really like eating pussy, and don't get me wrong they love women. But I've never have heard a gay guy say to me, I don't like sucking cock. Some may have said they don't particularly enjoy swallowing, but sucking is another story.

Xersex said...

Blowjobs can be particularly enjoyable, because it is an act we do as soon as we are born to eat. There must be, in my opinion, a deep connection.