WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 03, 2024

2024.0403.0001...




4 comments:

Xersex said...

in my opinion, the only concern should be related to the low birth rate, and in particular, whether the pension system can hold up. Otherwise, if a child is not born, never mind! Am I cynical? no, I'm a realist and I try not to get involved in other people's decisions and beds.

whkattk said...

The only way to save reproductive rights (for everyone!) is to vote out all republicans at every level of government.

Milleson said...

@whkattk 6:19 AM - Realistically, we know that will never happen, but I still have a strong feeling that a surge of women in this country who are aware of the loss of autonomy concerning their own bodies by the current republican party and the supreme(ly stupid) court will make their voices heard at this most critical election of our lifetime.

"Heav'n has no rage, like love to hatred turn'd, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorn'd. Willian Congreve, 1697

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I had no idea that phrase was so old.