WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 01, 2024

2024.0401.0006...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incube phallique
-Beau Mec

uptonking said...

Dramatic photos... love them.

VRCooper said...

I just can't get over the picture of the guy in the kitchen with his hand on the wall with his back and balls facing us. Is that a cat's litter box under the sink IN THE KITCHEN?

Don't get me wrong, I love cats at a distance but would never have one in my home. Just the idea of cats on top of all surfaces including the kitchen tables and counters. I will pass thank you.

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - I hadn't noticed, but you're right, that's a cat litter box under the sink.

Xersex said...

A phallic nightmare? a dream of multiple dicks!
Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Hard cocks, nice loose balls, nipple shots, spread man legs, ah heck I'd definitely call this masculine art.