WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday Movies...


Sure, I'd ride this one.


I'd probably even ride this one.


This one, HELL NO!

7 comments:

Cdadbr said...

The first two were more like gliding through the grass. The second one more like a motorcycle ride. I'll take either of the first two!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

I would love to ride the three of them, in that same order.
And I'd most probably come back for another ride with the third! :-p

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusaetts said.

First one I would love to do, the second one um, ah, I might do, the third one, fuck, I'm lying down now on the couch for a spell after I hit send.

VRCooper said...

I like all the rides except the last one.

With the last one, I am afraid the thing will jump the track and I go sailing down the hill. I am getting old. I might break a hip not to mention other things.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I hear you loud and clear VRCooper!!!!

Jimbo said...

Agreed, agreed and AGREED! Yikes!

Xersex said...

I'd ride all three!