WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

2024.0328.0006...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

what nice and sexy faces!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see hairy chests, keep them coming.

Mistress Maddie said...

SWOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Hairy and handsome, makes Scott one Happy Homo!!

Last pic) You just earn yourself one hell of a BJ buddy boy:)

Thanks Rick

UkBob said...

Fury Friday spectacular! Thanks Rick x
Bob🇬🇧

SickoRicko said...

Scott & Bob - You're very welcome.