WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

2024.0319.0006...

John Tristram



Johnny Weissmuller


Ted Prior



6 comments:

mrpeenee said...

I had never run across the charms of Mr. Prior before, but I instantly knew he was a Playgirl bunny; there are some men who are just meant for that.

Big Dude said...

Was Weissmuller homosexual?

Rad said...

Love this vintage collection this morning!

Seeing Johnny Weissmuller in his loin cloth reminds me of the Greg Louganis / Annie Liebowitz spread from the 198(4? 8?) Olympics with Greg adorned in a loin cloth and draped across a tree.

To this day, I could kick myself for not buying that photo journal when it was first published. Goes for a FORTUNE today.

whkattk said...

Who knew Jonny did beefcake posing????

Cdadbr said...

Seeing the early Tarzan movies, as a KID, seemed to awaken something about looking a males in loincloths. It progressed to the swim wear pages of the Sears catalog. LOL Then body building magazines as I got older. In the 1980s, it was a bit amusing to see which magazines were comfortable doing posing shots, full body, and those who only were "above the waist". Interesting times! ALL of those loincloths were perfectly tailored to NOT show anything.

Anonymous said...

Sheer Heaven!!