WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 15, 2024

2024.0315.0006...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 probably he's Charlie Matthews

Mistress Maddie said...

I need to go below the water level with that first guy!

Milleson said...

#1 is Leonardo Marques

Hot guys said...

Number 1's abs are FIRE 🔥👏🏻🙂

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said.

Wow, these wet looks are making me sweat:)

The last one, could also be very artistic!!

Xersex said...

#1 thanks to Milleson