WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 08, 2024

2024.0308.0005...

Bayou Jock






8 comments:

Xersex said...

fantastic guy!

Big Dude said...

Magnifique! Great specimen of maleness.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

2nd set) I love to join the "Main Street Gym" and see this hot dude nude.

3rd from the last pic) Man I can't get my eyes off his beautiful fat balls. But let me ask this question. First of all, before the question, I never had the opportunity to go down on someone that has a "Prince Albert", oh yeah, the question. Is it ok to ask the dude to remove the piercing before you get on his cock?

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - That's a question I don't have the answer to.

Anonymous said...

I've found here nameless as well:

https://sickoricko.blogspot.com/2018/06/post-15252.html

jr said...

I have seen this guy in photos for many years and have always thought he was one of the hottest. Thanks for posting.

SickoRicko said...

Jr - You're welcome.