WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 02, 2024

2024.0302.0006...









8 comments:

Big Dude said...

Interesting to see #4, a statue with a man-sized dick. Did you know the Greeks and Romans considered it vulgar to show a big cock on a statue? Strange, considering they fucked ass like crazy.

ChrisA said...

So, who are the artists of the paintings?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Yes, Unashamed Male taught me that, not that long ago.

ChrisA - Sorry, I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Ah the male penis, it's a sight to behold for me:) LOL, Big Dude!!

Third pic from the bottom) I might have told this tidbit before, but it brought back memories when I saw this pic. I never forget it, because I can't believe I said it.

Takes place in my gym locker room about 2 years ago.

Young man is taking off his workout clothes,(not that I was leering at him) off comes his underwear and what do I see, but a nice dong like this!!! I say (without even thinking or looking if anyone else was in there, which now looking back there wasn't) I say "Wow, God was good to you!!" He says nothing but his facial expression read " Fuck off"!! Man, if I had a dong like this, and I got that complement, I would say "Well thanks bro!!" But then again I love the male penis.

Last pic) Very nice artwork indeed!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I remember that story!

Rad said...

Warren... Warren... Warren... the baseball cap killed the image.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I have to agree.

Xersex said...

great art!