WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 02, 2024

2024.0302.0001...





3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

HERE HERE!!!!!!!

LeftField said...

Right now I'm most concerned about the faux "righteous indignation" that the young have about Biden being complicit in genocide (as if Trump, who moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, will do better by them.) They'll pout throughout the election cycle, decide they'll do the right thing and not vote, "Because it's ethical", and we will all lose.

Get ready.

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - I'm worried about that as well.