WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday Funnies...








(I got four points.)

22 comments:

Dune said...

three points

JohnF said...

Only one point for me, lol.

brine said...

LOL!!! I go zero points!!! I am old!!!

Anonymous said...

Far out. I got zero too, definitely a fossil...

Bobby b said...

OMG? 1 I never had MySpace🤪

usmcmike44 said...

ZERO here for me too. I really am an ole man then, I didn't know - LOL

LeftField said...

Two for granpa!

Notorious J.A.Y. said...

1 point... Never used AOL

Douchebags of grindr said...

oy. depressing. I got 1 🤪

taurus9311 said...

Gosh, never thought that what I never did would age me. No points

wwwdotjohn said...

I got two points...and I still have an AOL email address.

garyinla said...

two points

SickoRicko said...

EVERYONE - I'm glad y'all had fun with this!

Ed Schlee said...

One point for me!

Krhodes1 said...

One point! I never had a MySpace account.

stache said...

The terrible twos...

Xersex said...

never took photos with a film camera
never had a my space account

Ario said...

I got Zero Points :)

SickoRicko said...

Ario - That means you win!

whkattk said...

1 point - Never had a MySpace account.

David said...

Zero points

SickoRicko said...

David - You're another winner!