WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

2024.0224.0002...




(But, as we know, some tyrannical states have made this illegal.)

5 comments:

Cdadbr said...

As to the "block party", have it off-site from the voting, THEN have transportation there TO THE POLLS. Then brink them back to the party and their cars. If people need transportation to "the party", make that happen, too.

Milleson said...

As we all know, this election will be a defining moment in our history. If I were to get a negative prognosis today concerning my health, with months to live, I would do everything within my power and bank account to survive until my one ballot is cast and counted on November 5th. Apathy is not an option. None of us can sit this one out.

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - Good idea.

Milleson - Hear! Hear!

JiEL said...

OMG! How can a suppositively «democratic» free and flag ship of it have to take so many ways to insure that one people can cast his vote ?

We don't need partiew of protection in any ways to go at our voting location to freely cast our vote.

Also as I say in those Retrumplikkkans primaries seems that Evangelicals or race or any other specific thing like abortion rights or IVF etc will make one go to one or another candidate no matter if he/she present no real policies.

You will even put in the White House a 91 indictments no matter if he goes to jail and being even a rapist and a adultary man etc..

Xersex said...

please, go & vote!