WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 23, 2024

2024.0223.0001...





4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Fuck 'em all...Nazipublicans, I mean.

LeftField said...

It's always got me how Americans love to say, "The Free World", or "Leaders of the Free World." Like, what's that supposed to mean, especially when you look at the statistics?

whkattk said...

And they'll (Things 45 supporters) be the ones rioting in the street if he loses.
But, based on everything that has come out over the course of this year's CPAC, the Republicans need to lose up and down the ballot everywhere --- as badly as George Wallace lost back int he 60s.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - We can hope.