WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 22, 2024

2024.0222.0003...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one is pretty funny, but is it a parody?

Anonymous said...

The reason I am suspicious is that the logo includes Hardee's with the Carls Jr star, and those companies merged in 1997.

LeftField said...

My father was livid when he came home and my mother hadn't put the peas around the rim of the serving platter like on the ad! Just livid! We shamed her for weeks.

whkattk said...

Oh, that first one would get them canceled in today's climate. LOL.

JiEL said...

I thought the first one was from Florida or Texas which are still anti women states.

stache said...

Reminds me of lileks.com -

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:14am - Good catch! I had to wonder about the line: "Come down for something sloppy and hastily prepared."

Stache - That's a very interesting site.