WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

2024.0221.0001...





4 comments:

Xersex said...

#3 because he has never created anything!

Milleson said...

The Egyptian meme looked familiar, I finally realized it's a rendering of the opening scene from Michael Jackson's music video "Remember the Time." That's the super model Iman and Eddie Murphy as the Queen and King.

LeftField said...

I for one think that religion should be taught in schools. All religions have a flood story. A creation story, etc. These should be taught to our children. But to teach religion in churches should be banned for those under age. That is abuse.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - What a neat piece of trivia!