WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, February 12, 2024

2024.0212.0006...








4 comments:

Xersex said...

it's vintage, but some (#2, #7) are evergreen!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, wonderful vintage pics Rick!!

Major snowstorm heading my way, so if I'm too graphic it's because of the pending storm. LMAO!!!!

#1) Guys don't hate me for this (One of biggest fantasies is a group of about 8 STRAIGHT guys playing cards. I'm underneath the table and going from cock to cock and sucking them off. It's like I'm their cocksucking mascot. This way they are not cheating (in their minds) on their wifes or gf's. Oh, just for the record, they are all nice to me, but really my only function there on poker night is to service them with my open wet warm mouth. Man, his name escapes me, but wow what a dong and nice loose balls on the mustache dude. One of his "infamous" words in a vid was "Shut up and suck!!"

5) Loving this pouty dude. Woof!!

#6,7) Woof!!

Thanks Rick!!







SickoRicko said...

Scott - I remember that line, spoken by Chad Douglas.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

LMAO Rick, horndogs like us remember lines like that:)