WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 03, 2024

2024.0203.0001...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a bottle of Dom PĂ©rignon champagne with that FUCKLINGS name on it !
It's either gonna get popped open when shitstain Don the con loses the election and goes to prison or DROPS DEAD from the stress brought on by his own felonious bullshit. - Rj

JiEL said...

Here in Canada our government is preparing in many ways IF you elect Mr. Crazy Orange in office again.
We learned how to manage him but this time it'll be very very touchy to not offense his thin skin and his autocratic views.

Rj. I'm not so sure that you'll pop that nice champagne bottle.

Anonymous said...

TRUMP 2024! Hoping he wins to save this country!

Xersex said...

#1 love trhe second sentence

Jerry said...

Regarding the voting block of 18 to 30, it should also be stressed it is their future at stake.

SickoRicko said...

Jerry - Very good point.