WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 26, 2024

2024.0126.0007...



5 comments:

bobbert said...

Lovely images thanks Rick
🇬🇧 GayBob

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

These artsy photos bring back innocent memories of summer, when I was in my late teens. My buddy and I would go bare assed swimming near a river that we lived nearby, that has a raft in the water. Not only was the moon lighting up the sky "butt" also our full moons. Oh Ricky I miss you. Though I don't think he could care less about checking my "goods" out, but I enjoyed catching glimpses of him. Though I must admit still did not know what sexual liking a man was all about. But he would aways tell me about all the pussy he got.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you for sharing that touching story.

Anonymous said...

Nice story, nice photos