WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 19, 2024

2024.0119.0007...

Some eye candy I just ran across in my wanderings...

9 comments:

JiEL said...

WOW!
But it's always the same where apparence, muscle nice looking young men are opening so many eyes.... Yes. eye candy for sure ...

All over the internet and on many medias, those kind of men and women show up with nice bodies and cute faces but are they also more then just nice empty shells ?

Too bad we're living in such a superficial world.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Heck Rick, anytime your eye is wandering, and you see eye candy like this, I'm more than willing to take a gander or two:)

BatRedneck said...

Well what can I say? Beautiful performance indeed - though I'm not a zoo visitor I'm afraid :-)
Anyway, one YouTube link leading to another it's now pas 1 AM and I happen to have watched the whole "Concert for George", thanks to you, LoL!
Sleep tight!
L.

fred said...

Rick! What a lovely gent you found!! Awesome!!

LeftField said...

Thank God he didn't have his cell phone in those front pockets!

Rad said...

Every time I see a body like that, I just want to slap my parents for my crappy genes.

mark1147 said...

Great eye candy ... AND an unintended introduction to a fabulous gay-related song. I looked up the music of this guy's routine and was entranced by it: Hozier's "Take Me to Church" (which I guess is at least a decade old but is linked at your clip's YouTube page). Anyhow, thanks Rick for the marvelous two-fer!

SickoRicko said...

Mark - You're very welcome.

Xersex said...

so cute guy! 👏👏👏😘😘😘💕💕💕