WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 13, 2024

2024.0113.0004...

Xavier Jacobs






7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Don't know who this man is, so have him drop by so I can get to know him.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2,3) Who can turn the world on with his smile who can make a nothing day worthwhile? I know who, this dude can once I get my nose in his pits, then my mouth on his cock and balls.

Oh, and if you're not humming the tune to the first sentence, you're not old enough to remember. LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

He was exhibitionist on Twitter, Xavier Jacobs

Anonymous said...

Here he is

https://sickoricko.blogspot.com/2022/03/202203210005.html

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:05 - Thank you!

Xersex said...

here he is: https://twitter.com/D4N7O/status/726626040496447488

you can easily find him putting in google "XavierJacobsXXX"

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks.