WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 12, 2024

2024.0112.0003...







6 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 & #2: what dicks

Big Dude said...

Okay, it's #1 and #7 for me!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

All sexy men to me!!

#1) Hey you animal, put down the pool stick, and let's find a little corner so I can get a taste of your juicy pre.

#2) Young and hung!! Beautiful big balls:)

#3) Hey sexy, you've got the look!!

#4) Getting acquainted can be very nice.

#5} OH lion com-on up and have you way with me.

#6) Handsome here, puts some serious time in at the gym.

Last one) Love to spend some time with this "silver fox!! Loving his pointy nips, and that looks one perfect cock and nice loose balls.

Thanks Rick!!

Bobby b said...

Magically 🤤 Delicious

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Hello silver fox!!!!