WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 06, 2024

2024.0106.0001...



2 comments:

Big Dude said...

I took that pledge when King Ronald the Simpleton got elected. In fact, the only Repub I ever voted for was John Heinz, rest his soul. But he was respectable, unlike today's Nazipublicans.

JiEL said...

Thank god, we don't have those kind of idiots here in Canada...
Well, we have the federal Conservative Party with Pierre Poilièvre as their leader but nothing to compare to the Orange conman.

At first he tried to align his policy like the USA Orange idiot but with the public pressure and from the left part of his party, he did distance himself from this one...

The way we do politics here in Canada is somewhat different than in USA.