WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 04, 2024

2024.0104.0006...






7 comments:

Xersex said...

#3 love Adam and his snakes (exp. the pink one!!!)

Mistress Maddie said...

Those first two pictures are sexy as hell!!!!

Big Dude said...

I almost blew my load with this group of pictures. I gotta do some edging here.

Bob said...

Furry Friday, just gets better! Thanks Rick x 🇬🇧 GayBob

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Big Dude I beat you to it (pun intended)!!! Wow Rick awesome "hairy" posting.

Several of these could be also in your "artsy" postings.

#1) When we have hairy chests and testosterone running through our whole body, we just can't leave "him" alone!!!

#2) Sucking on a nipple and having a strong hairy body on top of you with his scruff hitting the sides of your neck, while he's trying to spread your legs with his big strong hairy legs, well, there's quite nothing like it!! Probably not making any sense, but his nipples got the best of me.

#3) If you went to a Catholic school, there's definitely a message here. Definitely an artsy pic.

Last pic) I don't know what you're thinking that made your "choke the chicken", but I'm going to do the same, but it will be because of your tremendous "treasure trail"!!

uptonking said...

What becomes a legend most? Fur.

Pi said...

Simplemente, magnifico recopilatorio.